DATE: Thursday 27thth April 2017.
TIME: 9.00am - 4.00pm
VENUE: LCCI Conference & Exhibition Centre, Plot 10 Nurudeen Olowopopo Way behind MKO Garden, Alausa Ikeja, Lagos.
The Chamber as part of its value addition to members and the Lagos business community is organising a one training on "Strategic Marketing for Competitive Advantage". The facilitators comes with years of experience in marketing , sales & business development from leading brands cutting across different sectors of the Nigerian economy such as FMCG, Consulting and SME, Financial Services and Insurance.
According to Jack Welch, the legendary CEO of General Electric "If you don't have a competitive advantage don't compete". It is not sufficient to have capital and a fantastic business idea, what makes the difference between profit and loss, a thriving business and a struggling one is competitive advantage. What is your competitive advantage? Moreover, how are you sustaining it? This training is to help you develop your competitive advantage and much more empower you with strategies for sustaining your business posterity, profitability and growth.
· Basics and fundamentals of strategic marketing
· Strategic tools for market and environmental analysis
· Strategies for developing competitive advantage in the marketplace.
· Sustaining competitive advantage
· Developing your strategic marketing plan
· Nigerian & foreign case studies.
· Mr. Abiodun Ajiborede. MBA (LBS), Chartered Marketer CIM UK.
· Mr. Williams Odah. ACIIN, ANITAD, MCIM UK.
N50,000 per participant. (N40, 000 for early registration, which closes by Friday 21st April). Please pay into Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industry First Bank Account Number: 2007760202.
Kindly scan payment teller to Adedoyin Ekundayo: email@example.com.
N45, 000 per participant. (N40, 000 for early registration, which closes by Friday 21st April)
Adedoyin - 07085513037 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org