New African Woman Magazine are pleased to announce the launch of our first edition of the New African Woman Forum, which will take place on 10-11 March 2016 in London. The forum will be accompanied by the New African Woman Awards, a gala dinner to recognise Women leadership and excellence on the continent. The winners, voted by the New African Woman magazine’s readers, will be announced during the Awards ceremony.
Both the Forum and the Awards will bring together over 150 leaders from business, academia and civil society, as well as key decision makers from the public and private sector, creating a platform to share challenges, build niche networks and develop a plan of action to turn the Agenda 2063 into reality.
Play an active role in the nomination process of game-changing African women to be recognised in the premier edition of what will become the leading event to celebrate African women serving the continent and setting standards of excellence.
How to nominate?
Simply send in your nominations for each category in a Word Document to awards@
icpublications.com by Sunday 31st January 2016, 23.59 GMT.
- New African Woman in Business
- New African Woman in Politics/Public Office
- New African Woman in Education
- New African Woman in Science and Innovation
- New African Woman in Finance
- New African Woman in the Media
- New African Woman in Sport
- New African woman in Arts and Culture
- New African Woman in Civil Society
- New African Woman on the Rise
- New African Woman of the Year*
* The recipient will be selected by our board of advisors.
You can REGISTER here for New African Forum and Awards.